The City of Gatsby
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The City of Gatsby

Where will you fit in?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The First Unofficial Meeting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Flapper
Admin
Flapper

The First Unofficial Meeting Empty
PostSubject: The First Unofficial Meeting   The First Unofficial Meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 12:17 pm

A good sized group of people met in game late last night. I never really meant for us to make as much progress as we did, but we had a very enthusiastic group who wanted to get things done.

So far, it's pretty much decided that roleplay will be based on a city called Gatsby during the Roaring 20's. This means that WWI is coming to a close. We will be roleplaying in the grace period before the stock market crashed in 1929. Prohibition was also going on, which meant the banning of alcohol, drugs, and even cigarettes in some areas.

Gatsby will have a hospital, a -rather corrupt- police force, a dominant mafia, a park area, some crappy housing, a few nice houses for the upper class, and a Speakeasy.

Medic volunteered to build a website. Sync will be working on patches. I will be putting the map together and doing some light coding. We may need some people with a lot of DS and PS experience later on.

We established some dream rules, which are posted in the "Rules" portion. I suggest you check them out and add some suggestions.

I apologize if some of you missed out, but when the ball got rolling, there was no stopping it. We are still open to ideas, of course. We hope that you will all be satisfied with the results.

We will have an official meeting some time soon, but if you can catch me online as either Wings or Flapper, come join me and we can discuss some things. I'll probably be sitting in the dream we all met in last night.
Back to top Go down
https://2img.net/h/oi48.tinypic.com/jpcwg4.png

The First Unofficial Meeting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The City of Gatsby :: Business :: Meeting Logs-
Jump to: