The City of Gatsby
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The City of Gatsby

Where will you fit in?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Medic, Foster

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Foster

Foster

Medic, Foster Empty
PostSubject: Medic, Foster   Medic, Foster I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 10:57 pm

Character Name: Johann ???, Medic, Doc, Doctor, Doktor, Herr Doktor

Alt Name: Medic

Social Class (high or low): BOTH

Species: Human

In-Game Description: White doctor's coat was kept crisp and clean; red tie and collared shirt folded neatly under the lab jacket, red first aid symbol stitched onto both jacket sleeves. Thick, elbow-length gloves clutched onto a rust-covered, diabolical bonesaw; a syringe crudely implemented within and would've struck fear into the heart of Mengele. Medigun übercannon backpacked on Herr Doktor's back, latching at the front, nozzle at his disposal for quick healing. Knee-high sterile boots wrapped around darkened trousers. Small, circular-framed glasses on the tall German's older face, his age not the only thing coinciding with the graying of his disshelved hair. Sunken eyes watched his friends kill and be killed.

Visual Reference (optional):
Medic, Foster Kchrt4

Personality: ^^ up there

A Very Brief History: A doctor with "professional" training moved from Germany to the United States to escape persecution and now heads his own hospital?? idk >.>

Roleplay Post Example: i am going to post what i was replying to (in italics) cuz i love these posts..

Heavy came blundering through the tether with a mixed look of confusion and also disgust. Swiping a large hand behind him, he shoved the smaller German man to the back and exclaimed, "Get behind me doctor!!" He was only looking out for his comrade, after all. His small eyes widened as he gazed upon an open seat, and suddenly heaving the large gun he'd been carrying to his burly chest, the man ran faster than most would expect he could. He promptly dove to the unoccupied seat down upon it with a grunt. The large minigun he had been holding was carefully placed in his lap, and he patted it tenderly before casting a forlorn look towards the Medic.

Medic had been following the large Russian bear-like man for quite some time, and continued to with long, articulated steps. And with a quiet grunt, the German was suddenly pushed aside, his glasses almost knocking off the bridge of his nose as he almost lost his footing. The doctor quickly gathered himself, straighting his glasses back into place and he grumbled with a frown, "Dummkopf..." The medic held his medigun by his thigh with a gloved hand, hanging onto it idly. He stopped momentarily to watch the Soviet climb into a seat only to now sit beside his friendly Heavy in a rather stiff position. Doctor gave the Heavy a sideways glance before pressing his lips in a line, "Vat do you vant?"
Back to top Go down
Foster

Foster

Medic, Foster Empty
PostSubject: Foster   Medic, Foster I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 8:37 pm

Character Name: Mr. Foster, Foster, Mask.

Alt Name: Foster.

Social Class (high or low): High enough (but don't gloat it).

Species: Human.

In-Game Description: A FLOURISHING PLAGUE CONSUMES THE MASSES http://bullpup.webs.com/gatsby

Visual Reference (optional):
Medic, Foster 2ntfw40

Personality: Quiet intellect. Knows his weaponry. A little twitchy.

A Very Brief History: Moved from London, England after WWI to follow his "American dream."
Back to top Go down

Medic, Foster
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The City of Gatsby :: Gatsby :: Character Applications :: Approved-
Jump to: